Peru is characterized by having the most beautiful landscapes, in all our treks you can enjoy the beautiful natural scenery and Inca construction, many of our hikes are recognized as the best in the world. You will be able to accumulate the best experiences and experiences that only traveling and knowing will make your trip the best trekking.
In just a few days you can be part of these exciting treks, accompanied by our most experienced mountain guides, experts in hiking, so you will travel safe but accompanied by lots of fun.
You will have the best pictures that you will remember for a lifetime.
Andino Tours Peru is waiting for you.
Find the best Trekking
The snow-capped Salkantay, is located in the Cordillera Vilcabamba belonging to the district of Santa Teresa, province of La Convención, Department of Cusco. This beautiful mountain rises to 6264 meters above sea level.
Choquequirao is located in one of the fringes of the snowy Salkantay. It is currently located in the district of Santa Teresa, province of La Convención, department of Cusco.
Here is a summary of everything you can do in Peru
- Hike the world famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Rafting with a delicious picnic on the river bank.
- Sand boarding and buggy in the Paracas desert.
- Hike over hanging bridges in the Andes.
- Horseback riding through pre-Inca constructions and rural villages in the Colca Canyon.
- Climbing and zipline in the Sacred Valley and then lunch in a capsule suspended in the mountain.
- Rest under the stars, camping next to a beautiful lake.
- Trekking through breathtaking landscapes in the Andes (choose one of our alternatives to Machu Picchu).