In this tour package you will be able to visit the most important tourist sites in Peru, besides living a real experience of being in contact with the colorful experiences in Peru, the best thing is that in our tour packages you will be traveling with Andino Tours at all times, and we will accompany you in every destination you want to visit; we have more than 10 years of experience working with tourists from all over the world; in every destination we have been careful choosing the best services for you.
- DAY ONE: Reception in Lima
- SECOND DAY: Tour to the “Ballestas Islands” and “Paracas Reserve”.
- THIRD DAY: Flight Lima – Cusco / City Tours.
- CUARTO DÍA: Maras Moray – Salineras
- QUINTO DÍA: Montaña de Colores – Vinicunca.
- SIXTH DAY: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas:
- SEVENTH DAY: Visit the citadel of Machu Picchu:
- EIGHTH DAY: Heading to Cusco by the Barraco Route.
- NINTH DAY: Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands.
- DÉCIMO DÍA: Traslado Hotel Puno – Apto. Juliaca.
Sites to visit
- “Islas Ballestas” y “Reserva de Paracas”
- Maras Moray – Salineras
- Montaña de Colores – Vinicunca.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas:
- Machu Picchu Citadel:
- Cusco By The Barraco Route.
- Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands.
The great advantage of choosing this tour package for your next vacation, is that you will be in contact with the local population, sharing pleasant moments, enjoying the variety of gastronomy and typical customs.
You can also make tours at your own pace through the main sites built by the Incas, besides enjoying the beauty of the natural landscapes, all with the security and guarantee that our many years and hundreds of travelers guarantee us.
Make your reservation now and get a special price if you book in advance; plus you can get some special details for your trip.
All our trips are conducted by professional, expert and responsible guides to guide you throughout your trip.
DAY ONE: Reception in Lima
Reception at the Lima airport and transfer to the selected hotel.
At the appointed time we start the visit to the “Pucllana Pyramid”, ancient ceremonial and archaeological center and considered the Sacred Town of the Incas. Then we continue through the historic center of Lima, and its colonial buildings. We will continue our tour visiting the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank (not open Saturday and Sunday), where we will appreciate the Collection of Treasures of Peru. Afterwards we will visit the San Francisco Monument. Its main attraction is the subway crypts.
Finally, we will visit the Contemporary Zone where we will visit El Olivar de San Isidro, Miraflores, Larcomar and Parque del Amor.
SECOND DAY: Tour to the "Ballestas Islands" and "Paracas Reserve".
At 3.30 a.m. Report to Avenida Javier Prado Este 1109 La Victoria – Agencia de Cruz del Sur. We will board the bus to Paracas.
Visit Paracas – Ballestas Islands
8:00 a.m. arrival in Paracas and transfer to the port of El Chaco in Paracas,
Departure in modern gliders to the Ballestas Islands. On the way to the islands we will observe El Candelabro located in the bay of Paracas, its diversity of marine fauna such as: Pelicans, Humboldt Penguins, Dolphins, Sea Lions, Red-headed Boobies, among others.
Paracas National Reserve
11:00 Hrs. We start our trip to the viewpoints of Lagunilla Beach. Free time at Lagunilla Beach to enjoy delicious seafood dishes. Then time to enjoy its white sands and calm waters. Continuing we visit the Cathedral of Paracas. Visit to the Interpretation Center of the Paracas National Reserve and finally we will hike to the fossils of the Paracas Bay.
In the afternoon we will go to Huacachina Lagoon. Here we will be able to take a ride in the sand cars (tubular cars) through the dunes of the Iquitos desert. We will also practice the famous sport of Sandboarding.
- 18.00 Hrs. Concluding the Tour. You will be transferred to the bus terminal in Ica to take the bus to Nazca.
- 19:00 Hrs. Departure to Nazca (Southern Cross). Pick up from the terminal and transfer to the hotel.
THIRD DAY: Flight Lima - Cusco / City Tours.
At the scheduled time you will be transferred to the airport in Lima to take the flight to the imperial city of Cusco. At the airport in Cusco you will be transferred to your hotel in Cusco.
In the afternoon at 1:40 p.m. we will start our City tour service in the city of Cusco. At the appointed time we will meet at the main square of Cusco, and then head to the Temple of Qoricancha. After a 30 minute visit we will take the tourist bus to Sacsayhuaman. The Sacsayhuaman Fortress is located in the high part of Cusco with huge stones of up to 9 tons. Continuing on to the temple of Qenqo.
About 20 more we will move to the archaeological sites of Pucapucara (ceremonial and military center) and Tambomachay known as the baths of the Ñusta to move crystal clear water throughout the year. 7:00 p.m. end of services at night hotel Cusco.
CUARTO DÍA: Maras Moray - Salineras
Duration: from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Archaeological complex of Maras – Moray,
Pickup is Approx. at 9:00 a.m. to go to the town of Maras and make a colorful tour, passing through very typical towns and beautiful landscapes that we can enjoy on our journey, first visit the town of Maras, from there you can see the Vilcanota mountain range and snowy peaks like the snow-capped “El Chicon” and “La Veronica. Finally, we will visit the salt mines located northwest of the town of Maras, which consist of about 2000 small wells with an average area of about 5 m², exploited since Inca times, Colonial times and still being exploited by the locals. After our visit we will return to the city of Cusco.
QUINTO DÍA: Montaña de Colores - Vinicunca.
We start at 4:30 a.m. to 05:00 a.m. with the pick up from your hotel to begin our journey to the south of Cusco. Then we will travel approximately 2 hours to Cusipata to enjoy a delicious breakfast.
Then we will continue for another hour and a half until we reach Vinicunca and start our hike of approx. One hour and a half to reach the highest point above 5000 m.a.s.l., where we can enjoy an impressive view of the “mountain of 7 colors. After our visit we will return to Cusipata to enjoy a delicious lunch that will comfort us, our adventure of the Vinicunca Rainbow mountain range.
Seguidamente pasaremos a retornar a la ciudad del Cusco donde llegaremos aproximadamente a horas 5:00 p.m.
SIXTH DAY: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas:
At 8:20 am our transfer will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the starting point of our tour.
At 9:00 am we will start our departure to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, we will visit the handicraft center of Corao, where we will be able to appreciate the local textiles and handicrafts for about 10 minutes. Then we will pass through the village of Pisaq to reach the archaeological park of Pisaq, a village built on the slopes of the hill with Inca terraces that make the shape of a partridge.
Upon returning to the town of Pisaq we will have a 10 minute visit to a silversmith’s workshop. Following our route along the Vilcanota River we will move to Urubamba, where a delicious lunch prepared with local ingredients awaits us, where we will have 40 minutes to rest and enjoy the buffet menu. We will continue our adventure to the town of Ollantaytambo. We will visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions by jungle settlers.
At 4:00 pm after our visit we will approach the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train to Machu Picchu. On the way we will see a beautiful landscape within the Vilcanota valley, as well as archaeological remains surrounding the entrance to Machu Picchu.
Upon arrival at Machupichu station, the hotel transfer will be waiting to take you to the hotel. Once at the hotel our guide will approach you to give you the indications for our visit to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Noche libre para poder disfrutar los encantos de MachuPicchu Pueblo.
SEVENTH DAY: Visit the citadel of Machu Picchu:
According to the time indicated by our guide we will approach the Consettur bus station to board and start our most desired journey “Machu Picchu”, at the control gate of the citadel we will present our tickets to enter with our tour guide that we will travel for 2 hours and a half the Inka citadel of Machu Picchu, We will visit the House of the Guardian from where we will have a panoramic view of Machu Picchu next to the Huanapicchu, the stone quarry, the temple of the sun, temple of the 3 windows, the agricultural area and the urban area. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
At the end of our guided tour, we will have an average of one hour to rest inside the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Luego tomaremos nuestro bus de regreso a Machu Picchu pueblo.
Depending on the departure time of our train, 30 minutes before departure we will board the train to Ollantaytambo.
Upon arrival in Ollantaytambo our transfer will be waiting for you to take you to Cusco city, ending our tour in San Francisco Square.
EIGHTH DAY: Heading to Cusco by the Barraco Route.
The time 6:20 a.m. approx. We will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the bus station to take the bus that will take us on a tour that lasts approximately 8 hours. We will have 4 excursions to places of tourist interest in the southern corridor of the altiplano; Temple of Andahuaylillas, the Inca temple of Raqchi, at noon in the town of Sicuani we will have a buffet lunch. Then we continue to the Raya pass at 4335 meters above sea level and the Aymara Inca museum of Pukara. Each visit lasts from 20 to 40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take pictures and walk around a bit, making our excursions pleasant. Upon arrival at the “Puno. Noche hotel Puno
NINTH DAY: Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands.
At the indicated time we will pick you up from your hotels for our tour in a boat to the island of the uros where we will visit 2 to 3 islands, and then continue the tour to the natural island of Taquile (2 ½ hours of navigation) we will arrive approximately at noon. We will take a short hike to the upper part of the island (30 minutes), from where we will be able to appreciate the immensity of the lake and all its splendor, have lunch and learn more about its textiles, inhabitants and customs.
On our return we can rest at our hotel in Puno.
DÉCIMO DÍA: Traslado Hotel Puno - Apto. Juliaca.
According to our flight schedule, if you have an international flight connection, you will be transferred to the airport in Puno and take the flight to the city of Lima.
- Welcome and transfer from Lima airport to the hotel.
- City tour to the “City of the Kings” and visit to the Huaca Pucllana (HALF DAY).
- Overnight at selected hotel in Lima.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from hotel in Lima to the bus terminal to Paracas
- Ballestas Islands Tour (08:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs)
- Paracas Reserve Tour (11:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs)
- Trip from Paracas to Ica (16:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs)
- Transfer Ica-Lima
- Transfer bus terminal – hotel.
Noche de hotel en Nazca.
- Traslado hotel – apto Lima.
- Traslado Apto – Hotel Cusco.
- City tours Cusco (1:40 p.m – 7:00 p.m)
- Tourist Ticket for the City Tour. (BTP)
- Cusco Hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Tour Maras Moray – Salineras (8:30 – 15:00)
- Entrance to the Moray terraces
- Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast + lunch
- Transportation + professional guide
- Colored Mountain Tour. (4:30 a.m – 05:00 p.m)
- First aid kit.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel for the Sacred Valley tour.
- Sacred Valley buffet menu.
- Sacred valley buffet menu.
- Ticket de tren Ollanta – MachuPicchu.
- Noche en Hotel MachuPicchu.
- Guide in Machu Picchu
- Entry to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Ticket in MachuPicchu
- Ticket of tren MachuPicchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Ollantaytambo – Cusco. (Plaza San Francisco)
- Bus Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the hotel to the tourist bus terminal in Cusco.
- Guided tour from Cusco to Puno (All day from 07:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs)
- Transfer from the tourist bus terminal in Puno to the hotel.
- Lunch included
- Overnight at selected hotel in Puno.
- Transfer from hotel – pier
- Transfer from Puno terminal to hotel
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Overnight at selected hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Traslado hotel – apto Juliaca.
- Payment of taxes Ballestas Islands s/ 16.00 soles
- Paracas National Reserve Fee s/10.00 soles
- Huacachina Tax s/40.00 soles
- Flight Lima-Cusco
- Qoricancha Entrance. s/10.00 soles
- Income mountain of colors s/10.00 soles
- Ingresos ruta del Barroco s/55.00 soles
- Vuelo Juliaca – Lima.
- Drinks Phone calls Snacks,
- Meals after coordination with the guest.
- Services not indicated in the itinerary.
How to Get
To be considered:
- Prices per person in US Dollars, programs for individual passengers, for groups please consult us.
- Excursions and transfers are in sharedorgroup service.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on availability of space or rates at the time of booking. See our Terms and Conditions
- Cost does not include commission for use of magnetic media (credit or debit card, Paypal); Consider the 6% commission. ask for payment methods without commission.
- To manage the reservation it is necessary to prepay 15% of the total amount for options 1 to 3 and for options 4 to 6 it is necessary to prepay 50% of the total amount.
- Si desea obtener mayor información y desea conocer nuestros descuentos CONTÁCTENOS al +51939420650 / +51984780610 o al correo Info@andinotoursperu.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.