AREQUIPA AND COLCA CANYON TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Arequipa and Colca Canyon Tour, visit this beautiful city and experience Peru.
Prices are with a group tour of the city and a group tour of the Colca Canyon. For the price of a private excursion to the Colca Canyon, please contact us.
We recommend this 3-day, 2-night itinerary to see both Arequipa and the Colca Canyon. If you want to spend more time in the canyon and live a cultural experience with a local, check out the 3-day cultural excursion to the Colca Canyon.
- DAY 01: Pick up from hotel / City Tours.
- DAY 02: Colca Canyon Tours | Visit Colca Valley Peru.
- DAY 03: Transfer – Apartment.
Sites to visit
- City Tour in Arequipa
- Colca Canyon
The best way to visit Arequipa, in southern Peru, is to take a flight from Lima (or Cusco or Juliaca) or a bus or private car from Puno. The best way to visit Arequipa, in southern Peru, is to take a flight from Lima (or Cusco or Juliaca) or a bus or private car from Puno. The opportunity to see the condors in flight deserves an early start.
DAY 01: Pick up from hotel / City Tours.
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel to settle in and in the afternoon we will have a tour of the white city of Arequipa.
We start our tour at the cathedral, visit the church and cloisters of the company, the Monastery of Santa Catalina, Mirador de Yanahuara (viewpoint and church), Carmen Alto, Sabandia Mill, pre-Inca terraces in Paucarpata and landscape road.
- Start time 9:00 a.m. or 2: 30 p.m.
- Duration: 4 hours
DAY 02: Colca Canyon Tours | Visit Colca Valley Peru.
The tour to the Colca begins at 03:00 Hrs. and ends at 18:00 Hrs.
Our service starts at 03:00 a.m. with the pick up from your hotel, to start the trip to the Colca Canyon by the road via Yura. The trip will be made directly to the Cruz del Condor (approximately 5 hours), stopping only for breakfast at 06:30 a.m . After breakfast, we will arrive at one of the deepest canyons in the world, the COLCA CANYON, where we will find theCROSS OF THE CONDOR VIEWING POINT, a placeto observe the spectacularFLIGHT OF THE CONDOR.
Then we will stop in the villages of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque that have beautiful colonial churches; as well as in the viewpoints of Antahuilque and choquetico from where we will be able to observe the pre-Inca tombs and models and the beautiful landscape of the Colca Valley with its impressive terraces. Approximately at 12:00 p.m. we will arrive in Chivay and go to the CALERA THERMAL BATHS (Optional), whose medicinal waters range between 35°C and 38°C. After a refreshing bath, at approximately 01:00 p.m. we will have our LUNCH BUFFET IN CHIVAY.
On the way back we will stop at EL MIRADOR DE LOS VOLCANES (highest point 4,910 m.a.s.l.), Los Bofedales de Toccra (where you can see a diversity of wild birds), pampa Cañahuas where the AGUADA BLANCA Y SALINAS NATIONAL RESERVE is located, home of the vicuñas. At approximately 06:00 p.m., we will arrive in the city of Arequipa.
DAY 03: Transfer - Apartment.
After breakfast at the hotel you will be taken to the airport 2 hours before your flight departure.
- Official tour guide Bilingual Spanish / English
- Recogida en el hotel.
- Transfer in tourist vehicles throughout the tour.
- Guided tour throughout the tour.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 02 nights lodging in Arequipa
- Entrance to the Colca
- Entrance fee to La Calera thermal baths s/15.00 soles.
- Additional expenses
How to Get
To be considered:
- Prices per person in US Dollars, programs for individual passengers, for groups please consult us.
- Excursions and transfers are made in sharedor groupservice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice based on space availability or rates at the time of booking. See our Terms and Conditions
- Cost does not include commission for use of magnetic media (credit or debit card, Paypal); Consider the 6% commission. ask for payment methods without commission.
- To manage the reservation it is necessary to prepay 15% of the total amount for options 1 to 3 and for options 4 to 6 it is necessary to prepay 50% of the total amount.
- Si desea obtener mayor información y desea conocer nuestros descuentos CONTÁCTENOS al +51939420650 / +51984780610 o al correo Info@andinotoursperu.com,email@example.com.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.