COLCA TREK | COLCA TREK 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT
Colca Trek, 2 days and 1 night, enjoy this natural beauty with us.
Venture into the second deepest canyon in the world, the Colca Canyon, on an overnight trip from Arequipa. Pass through remote Peruvian villages, large volcanoes and herds of vicuñas, Peru’s national animals a hike that you should not miss is the rainbow mountain in Cusco.
The Colca Canyon reaches depths of 3,400 meters and is home to the giant Andean condor, which has a wingspan of more than 3 meters, making it one of the most unique places in the world. Explore the vast Colca Canyon on an overnight excursion from Arequipa Watch the giant Andean condor soar overhead in its natural habitat Meet the people and cultures that inhabit the canyon All entrance fees, transportation, lodging and guide are included.
- DAY 01: Departure to Colca Canyon
- DAY 02: Colca Trek / Return to Arequipa.
Sites to visit
- Colca Canyon
You will visit the famous “Cruz del Condor” viewpoint in the Colca Canyon, an observation platform from where you have the chance to see the majestic flight of the Andean Condor in its natural habitat. On our trip, we include a visit to some of the small communities along the route, as well as a visit to the largest hot springs in Peru, a fantastic natural place where you can relax after exploring the great Colca Canyon.
- Condor flight observation
- Discovery of the high plateau of Arequipa
- Visit the deepest canyon in the world
- Meet alpacas, llamas and vicuñas
DAY 01: Departure to Colca Canyon
Pick up of the passengers from their respective hotels between 03:00 to 3:30 a.m., after a few minutes we will start our trip to the town of Chivay, in this place we will have breakfast and then we will continue to the Cruz del Condor, in this place we will see the fabulous flight of the Condors, for a time of one hour, then we will continue the trip to Cabanaconde Approx. at 10:00 a.m. We begin our journey at 3280 m.a.s.l. after three and a half hours of walking we arrive at the first community of San Juan de Chuccho 2,300 m.a.s.l., descending 1000 meters approximately, place where the Colca river runs along the Colca river we will visit the surroundings of the place. We begin our journey at 3280 m.a.s.l. after three and a half hours of walking we arrive at the first community of San Juan de Chuccho 2,300 m.a.s.l., descending 1000 meters approximately, place where the Colca river runs along the Colca river we will visit the surroundings of the place. After a refreshing rest, we will have dinner and spend the night in bungalows.
DAY 02: Colca Trek / Return to Arequipa.
We will wake up at 05:00 a.m. in the morning previously coordinated with the guide to start the hike up to the village of Cabanaconde 3 hours approximately, breakfast in Cabanaconde, then we go to the district of Chivay, the most important town along the valley and from there we will go to the thermal medicinal baths of La Calera where we can enjoy its relaxing waters. After an estimated time we will return to Chivay. We will have lunch at the time previously coordinated with the group and after a few minutes of rest we will return to the city of Arequipa, on the way we will have the opportunity to visit the MIRADOR DE LOS ANDES (4910 m.a.s.l.) and the SALINAS NATIONAL RESERVE AND AGUADA BLANCA, then we will arrive to the city of Arequipa to which we will arrive at approximately 06.00 pm.
- The tour starts at 03:00 hrs and ends at 18:00 hrs on the second day.
- Pick up at the hotel.
- Transfer in tourist vehicles throughout the tour
- Guided tour during the entire route with a professional specialized in trekking.
- 01 Overnight stay in Bungalows in SANGALLE (Oasis)
- 01 Continental breakfasts
- Ongoing assistance
- 01 Lunch
- 01 Dinner
- Entrada al Colca.
- Entrance fee to La Calera hot springs S/.15.00 per person.
- DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MEALS
- The passenger has the obligation to mention any health problem or past injury to ensure and guarantee the safety of the trip.
- Tips for the guides are not included.
- Bring warm layers for the early morning transport, as the route to the canyon reaches altitudes of almost 5000 meters above sea level and temperatures can be freezing.
Precios del Tour
|Numero de Personas||Price per person||Total ($ USD)||Book now|
How to Get
To be considered:
- Prices per person in US Dollars, programs for individual passengers, for groups please consult us.
- Excursions and transfers are in sharedorgroup service.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on availability of space or rates at the time of booking. See our Terms and Conditions
- Cost does not include commission for use of magnetic media (credit or debit card, Paypal); Consider the 6% commission. ask for payment methods without commission.
- To manage the reservation it is necessary to prepay 15% of the total amount for options 1 to 3 and for options 4 to 6 it is necessary to prepay 50% of the total amount.
- Si desea obtener mayor información y desea conocer nuestros descuentos CONTÁCTENOS al +51939420650 / +51984780610 o al correo Info@andinotoursperu.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.