Inca Jungle Tour is one of the best after the Inca Trail, a route that combines biking, hiking.
There are many trekking alternatives to Machu Picchu and one of the most exciting is the Inca Jungle Trek 3D/2N. This trek is usually popular for those who want to enjoy it in a short time and perform various activities to get to know Machu Picchu.
By booking the Inca Jungle Trek 3 Days 2 Nights with Andino Tours Perú you are choosing the best. Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews on TripAdvisor!
- Day 1: Cusco – Santa María Santa Teresa.
- Day 2: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes.
- Day 3: Machu Picchu-Cusco.
Sites to visit
- Abra Málaga.
- Santa María.
- Santa Teresa.
- Aguas Calientes.
- Travel Style: Archaeological, Cultural, Scenic, Ecological, Camping.
- Activities: Biking, rafting, zip line, trekking and visit to Machu Picchu.
- Departure dates: Every day from March to January.
- Visited Places: Cusco – Abra Malaga – Santa Maria – Santa Teresa – Hydroelectric – Aguas Calientes.
It is an alternative way to get to Machu Picchu and participate in an incredible multi-activity tour.
Inca Jungle of Machu Picchu 3 days is our economic tour from the Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu with return by bus. It is an alternative way to get to Machu Picchu and participate in an incredible tour with many activities. The tour is 3 days that includes cycling, hiking, rafting and canopy ending in Aguas Calientes.
Day 1: Cusco - Santa Maria Santa Teresa.
Picking up guests from their hotel at 7:00 am to leave by bus for an approximately 90-minute trip through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, passing through Chinchero, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo where we will take a 15-minute break and then go to the Port of Malaga (4350 masl). From there, we sre crossing the pass on bicycles towards Wamanmarca (3 hours). After the bike ride, we are taking a mini-bus to Santa Maria-Santa Teresa.
In Santa Teresa, you can enjoy the hot springs. (Accommodation).
MEALS: Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2: Santa Teresa - Aguas Calientes.
This day we are starting with a breakfast accompanied by a good cup of coffee “from the valley”, averaging 7 hours. Before the walk, you will have the option of doing a zip-line (zip-line optional) (not included in our price). We will have a walk of approximately 3 hours on an unpaved track to the hydroelectric plant, where we are having lunch. Afterwards, we will continue for another 3 hours along the train tracks, observing the flora and fauna of the area.
The site of Machu Picchu can be seen in the distance. We will arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes around 5:00 p.m. That night, we will stay in a hostel with a private bathroom and hot water. (Hostel).
Once there, we will go to the hostel to leave our luggage, and as an option, we will go to the hot springs at night. Dinner is included, where the guide will explain what we will do the next day. This time, the hostel has hot water and a private bathroom.
MEALS: Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Machu Picchu-Cusco.
We will begin the ascent to Machu Picchu to arrive just for sunrise (the walk lasts approximately 2 hours).
If you buy your pass for Huayna Picchu in advance, you will have the opportunity to climb this mountain (availability is provided by the government and the Ministry of Culture). From there, you will have 2 hours included for a guided tour. After that, you will have time to explore more and then return to Aguas Calientes, where you must be at least 30 minutes before your train leaves (Train returns are subject to change, so it is better to prevent them).
Once you get to Ollantaytambo, there will be a bus which will bring you back to Cusco, leaving you at Regocijo square.
- Transportation from Cusco to Abra Malaga.
- Bilingual guide.
- Bicycles with front suspensions, helmet and gloves.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- 2 nights in a Hostel.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- First Aid kit.
- Return train to Ollantaytambo.
- Breakfast on the first day and the lunch on last day in Machu Picchu.
- Canopy or Zip line costs US $ 25.00 dollars.
- Rafting costs US $ 25.00 dollars.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu, additional $ 20.00 dollars.
- Bus ticket in Machu Picchu, US $ 24.00 dollars.
- Original passport.
- Hiking boots or sturdy footwear, waterproof recommended!
- A backpack (30 to 40L) with a change of clothes for the entire period of the hike.
- Bottle of water – minimum 2 liters or plastic bottle.
- Rainwear – jacket + pants or rain poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Warm clothing, including a fleece jacket, for the first part of the tour.
- Trekking pants, the zippered model is recommended.
- Sandals or running shoes for comfort.
- Flashlight / headlamp.
- Swimming gear for the hot springs in Aguas Calientes.
- Camera and waterproof bags for your camera.
- Insect repellent.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Personal first aid kit / supplies.
- Extra money to buy snacks, water and energy drinks along the way.
- Travel insurance.
How to Get
To be considered:
- Prices per person in US Dollars, programs for individual passengers, for groups please consult us.
- Excursions and transfers are in shared or group service.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice based on space availability or rates at the time of booking. See our Terms and Conditions
- Cost does not include commission for use of magnetic media (credit or debit card, Paypal); Consider the 6% commission. ask for payment methods without commission.
- To manage the reservation it is necessary to prepay 15% of the total amount for options 1 to 3 and for options 4 to 6 it is necessary to prepay 50% of the total amount.
- If you want more information and want to know our discounts CONTACT US at+51939420650 / +51984780610 or to email: Info@andinotoursperu.com,email@example.com.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.