todo el año
In this package tour 5 days, you can visit these three great tourist destinations that are currently visited by thousands of tourists, who take the best pictures of their great trip to Peru, besides visiting the Colored Mountain, you can also visit the lost city of the Incas, with our specialized guides that will make your trip the most exciting adventure; take your great memories; you can also visit other destinations in Cusco that will be part of your great vacation in Peru. Translated with
- Day 01: Reception – City Tour.
- Day 02: Winicunca Mountain of Colors.
- Day 03: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Day 04: Machupicchu Tour
- Day 05: Hotel – Airport.
Sites to visit
- Montaña de Colores
- Sacred Valley
Tourist Package to Cusco and Machu Picchu, this is an excellent opportunity to know the city of Cusco and Machu Picchu, this tour includes the visit of city tour, train to Machu Picchu, sacred valley with Machu Picchu.
Throughout time, the men who built great civilizations in this Andean region left a cultural heritage and life to mankind, and are now admired. This package reveals great unknowns and it is a fact that you will be surprised by everything you can find throughout your visit to Cusco, in short a journey through time by the Pre-Inka cultures, the Inka Culture and the heritage of the Spanish Colony. Excellent for history lovers.
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport.
- Tourist bus for services.
- Bilingual English/Spanish professional tour guide.
- General tourist ticket (10 tourist sites, 5 museums and the Qosqo Native Art Center.
- Tourist train Ollanta – Machupicchu – Ollanta.
- Entry to Machu Picchu
- Bus de ida y vuelta en Machupicchu (Consettur)
- 3 nights Hotel in Cusco.
- 1 night hotel in Machupicchu Pueblo.
- 3 breakfasts at the hotel.
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Breakfast + lunch Montaña de Colores
- Drinks at lunch and others.
- Entrance to the temple of Qoricancha. S/15.00 soles
- Entrance fees Rainbow Mountain s/10.00 soles.
- Telephone calls
- Snacks, propinas
- Meals after coordination with the guest.
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable trekking clothes.
- Small backpack.
- Personal medication.
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, especially water.
- Additional money.
- Water is provided at meals. However, you should also carry an extra bottle of water.
|Option||Details||Price per person||Book Now|
How to Get
To be considered:
- Prices per person in US Dollars, programs for individual passengers, for groups please consult us.
- Excursions and transfers are made in sharedor groupservice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice based on space availability or rates at the time of booking. See our Terms and Conditions
- Cost does not include commission for use of magnetic media (credit or debit card, Paypal); Consider the 6% commission. ask for payment methods without commission.
- To manage the reservation it is necessary to prepay 15% of the total amount for options 1 to 3 and for options 4 to 6 it is necessary to prepay 50% of the total amount.
- Students from 11 years old to 17 years old; and university students from 18 to 24 years old with valid university ID (please consult) US$20.00 discount.
- Passengers from the Andean Community of Nations (Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia) US$25.00 discount.
- Packages include train ticket Voyague (Inca Rail) or Expedition (Peru Rail).
- In case you wish other train services such as Panoramic, First Class, or Hiram Bingham, please consult prices.
- Package does not include entrance fee to Huaynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain, additional cost US$20.00 dollars per person (3 months in advance).
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge, children from 3 to 11 years old consult prices.
- Si desea obtener mayor información y desea conocer nuestros descuentos CONTÁCTENOS al +51939420650 / +51984780610 o al correo Info@andinotoursperu.com,email@example.com.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.