This is a one day tour from Lima where you can visit Paracas, the Pacific Ocean city, and the amazing desert oasis of Huacachina in 1 day. This accommodates those people looking to do something close to Lima
This is a short 2-day trip to the Pacific beach town of Paracas, where you will boat to Peru’s “poor man’s Galapagos” and visit the impressive coastal National Reserve. Afterwards you will visit the impressive desert oasis of Huacachina, where you will combine Sandboarding/Dunebuggying for a once in a lifetime experience.
Sites to visit
- Oasis Huacachina
- Departure days: Every day
- Departure time: 06:00am
- Pick up place: We pick up passengers at the main hostels and hotels in Lima. If you are staying at an Airbnb then send us an email and we will specify the nearest pick-up location.
- Minimum Time Required:2 Days / 1 Night
- Are you traveling between any of the dates listed below? Click on the tab to see the corresponding important information.
- Take a boat to the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat. – Paracas
- Sandboard up and down the largest sand dunes in South America’s only desert oasis. – Huacachina
- Free pick up and drop off at your hotel/hostel in Lima.
Day 01: Balllestas Island Tours - Paracas.
- 04:40 a.m. Pick up C.C Plaza Norte – Puerta Tomas Valle.
- 05:20 a.m. Automotores Hyundai – Corner of Av. Arequipa con Javier Prado.
- 05:45 a.m. Av.Larcomar (Av. Automotores Hyundai – Corner of Av.
- 06:10 a.m. Metro de Huaylas (Av. Defensores del Morro – Distrito de Chorrillos.
- 06.20 a.m. Departure by bus to Paracas, south of Lima.
10.00 Hrs. We will start our Ballestas Islands tour, we will appreciate the “Candelabro” giant figure carved in the sand that can only be seen from the sea or from the air because of its capricious location.
We continue our tour to the Ballestas Islands where we can see important marine fauna, such as large colonies of guano birds, Humboldt penguins and the friendly sea lions, and with a little luck we can see dolphins. The tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
Return to the bay of Paracas, free time for shopping and stroll around the bay.
12.00 Hrs. Installation in lodging – Free afternoon.
Day 02: Huacachina Oasis Tour - City Tours Ica.
Hrs. Breakfast, enjoyment of lodging facilities.
11:45 a.m. Pick up from hotel – Transfer to Ica.
Visit to a winery:
- We will visit the artisanal countryside where grape brandy, famously known as Pisco, is made.
- We will have an explanation of the elaboration of wine and Pisco guided by an experienced worker of the winery.
- We will taste different types of Pisco, wines and the traditional Cachina.
Visit to Huacachina Oasis..:
- Then we will go to Huacachina Lagoon. We will enjoy the wonderful sunset in the Iquitos desert. Wewill also be able to enjoy the tranquility of the place walking around, and if we wish, we can also take a boat ride (optional).
- Depending on the availability of the operator we can live an adventure through the Ica desert on board of tubular cars going up and down the dunes (optional).
- Practicaremos el famoso deporte del Sandboarding (opcional).
10.30 p.m. (Approx.) Arrival in Lima at our point of departure.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfer ticket from Lima – Ica – Lima in Cruz del Sur
- Wine and Pisco Tasting – Wine Cellar Visit
- Overnight stay according to hotel chosen
- Transfer from Ica to Paracas
- Guided tour to tourist sites
- Return from Paracas to Lima.
- Payment of Ballestas Islands and National Reserve taxes S/ 25.00.
- Huacachina Taxes s/4.00 soles
- Others not indicated.
- Light clothing.
- 01 change for sliders
- Cámara fotográfica
- Personal medication (motion sickness)
- Swimwear – towel
How to Get
To be considered:
- Prices per person in US Dollars, programs for individual passengers, for groups please consult us.
- Excursions and transfers are in sharedorgroup service.
- Prices only for Saturday departures. (not valid weekdays).
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on availability of space or rates at the time of booking. See our Terms and Conditions
- Cost does not include commission for use of magnetic media (credit or debit card, Paypal); Consider the 6% commission. ask for payment methods without commission.
- To manage the reservation it is necessary to prepay 15% of the total amount for options 1 to 3 and for options 4 to 6 it is necessary to prepay 50% of the total amount.
- Si desea obtener mayor información y desea conocer nuestros descuentos CONTÁCTENOS al +51939420650 / +51984780610 o al correo Info@andinotoursperu.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.