Bicycle Tour Sacsayhuaman Cusco, a different way to make tours in Cusco by the 4 most important archaeological parks surrounding Cusco, we can do in about 4 hours of travel through the important archaeological sites near Cusco, including Tambomachay, Pukapukara, Qenqo.
- 9:00 am. – Pick up and transportation to Tambomachay.
- 9:45 am. – Visit to Tambomachay and Puca Pucara with local guide.
- 10:45 am. – We continue our bike tour and visit the sacred site of Q’enqo.
- 01:00 pm. – Visit and enjoy an incredible view of Cusco from the viewpoint of Cristo Blanco, and visit the fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- 02:00 pm. – Finish and return to the city of Cusco.
Sites to visit
- Puka Pukara.
- Plaza de Armas.
- Cristo Blanco.
- Activities: Bicycle rides, Adventure tour.
- Difficulty level: Demanding (2/5).
- Travel distance: 15 km.
- Walking time: 4 hour Approximately.
- Maximum Altitude: 3800 msnm.
- Departures: daily: Departures, private service, groups under 4 persons.
Doing a bike tour, apart from taking care of your health, you contribute to take care of the environment, making tours of the most important places in Cusco by bike.
On the way we will be able to enjoy outdoor landscapes and interact with the people of the town, as well as enjoy in a different way, the different attractions located in the city of Cusco.
Bicycle Tour Sacsayhuaman Cusco 4 hours
We will start our tour at 8:00 am, picking up our passengers from their respective hotels. In our mobility we will move to the highest part located near the archaeological park of Puka Pukara, already in the place. We will start the visit to the archaeological park of Tambomachay and Puka Pukara.
Then we will get ready with our personal protection equipment, preparation and revision of the equipment and start our adventure on 2 wheels.
We will start the tour and the descent to Cristo Blanco, a viewpoint from where we can appreciate all the grandeur of the city of Cusco, and then continue and finish the tour near the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
- Mountain Bikes: with Shimano Alivio or Deore accessories. Front shock absorbers.
- Adjustable, lightweight and very comfortable helmets.
- Montain Bike Guide (competent in the regulation and quick repair of the equipment). Possibility to have the guide for 2 languages: English or Spanish.
- Emergency pharmacy, GPS (height, distance and time), complete repair kit.
- Printed map for passengers + Full briefing before departure.
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites (if necessary).
- Box lunch, lunch or drinks.
- Passenger Transportation Service.
- Bring a Small Backpack.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Wearing sportswear.
- Carry Snacks that provide calories and energy.
- Children over 10 years old.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.