Tour in Cusco Machupicchu sacred Valley 4D/3N
Cusco Tour 4 days or Machupicchu Sagrado Valley 4D with Climb Huayna Picchu Mountain (additional)with the Grand Tour of Cusco, Sacred Valley, MachuPicchu 4 days 3 nights.
Perched high on the slopes of the Andes, the ruins of Machu Picchu continue to reveal the mysteries of the Inca Empire. Although the archaeological site attracts dozens of visitors to Peru each year, here are 10 lesser-known secrets hidden beneath its layers of history.
- Día 1: Cusco – City tours.
- Day 2: Cusco – Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas – overnight in Machu Picchu.
- Day 3: Cusco to Machu Picchu Tour.
- Day 4: Cusco – Airport.
Sites to visit
- Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Machu Picchu.
When explorer Hiram Bingham III encountered Machu Picchu in 1911, he was looking for another city, known as Vilcabamba. It was a hidden capital to which the Incas had escaped after the arrival of the Spanish conquistadors in 1532. It eventually became famous as the legendary Lost City of the Incas.
Bingham spent most of his life arguing that Machu Picchu and Vilcabamba were the same thing, a theory that was not proven wrong until after his death in 1956. (It is now believed that the real Vilcabamba was built in the jungle about 80 kilometers west of Machu Picchu). Recent research has cast doubt on whether Machu Picchu was ever forgotten. When Bingham arrived, three farming families were living on the site.
Did you know that there is an archaeological center known as “the other Machu Picchu” called Choquequirao, dare to discover it.
Day 1: Cusco - City tours:
Duration: from 1:40 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel of your choice.
In the afternoon at 1:40 p.m. we will meet in the main square of Cusco, from here we will go to the Convent of Santo Domingo, built over the famous Temple of the Qoricancha, then we will go to the outskirts of the city to appreciate the surrounding archaeological remains such as Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachayand and Sacsayhuamán. Return to the hotel.
- Hotel: Hotel in Cusco.
- Meals: None.
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour - overnight in Machupicchu:
At the scheduled time we begin our guided tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, we will visit the majestic ruins of Pisaq, located on top of a mountain in the valley, then descend again to go to the town of Pisaq, where we will find a colorful craft market; continue the tour along the valley through different typical villages to reach the province of Urubamba to enjoy a buffet lunch.
In the afternoon we will visit the ancient and enigmatic Ollantaytambo Fortress, located very close to a typical Inca village and on one of the slopes of an imposing mountain. We will stay in Ollantaytambo to take the train to Machupicchu where we will spend the night.
- Hotel: Hotel in Machu Picchu
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch.
Day 3: Machu Picchu Tour:
The Machupicchu Tour begins with the pick up from your hotel two hours before the departure of your train schedule (according to train availability), we will head to Ollantaytambo or Poroy Station where we will take the train to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
For 1 hour and 40 minutes Approx. We will travel to Machu Picchu, upon arrival at the station of Machu Picchu town, our staff will be waiting for you to give you the necessary indications to start the visit to the Archaeological Park of Machu Picchu according to our schedule of entry to the Inka Citadel.
One hour before the entrance to Machu Picchu, we will take the Consettur bus that will take us for approx. 45 minutes by the Hiram Bingham road to the control gate of the Citadel, where our guide will be waiting for you at the indicated time to start this fabulous experience. We will be accompanied by our guide for approx. 2 hours and a half where he will be explaining everything about the Inca City of Machu Picchu.
After finishing our guided tour, we will have an hour to rest and then go out to the control gate and take the Consettur bus back to Machu Picchu town. Once in the village we will be able to enjoy this beautiful small town decorated with statues of the 13 Incas and stone carvings and also enjoy a delicious lunch in the different restaurants of the town.
30 minutes before the departure of the train, we will approach the train station of Machu Picchu Pueblo to take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting to transfer you to the city of Cusco (San Francisco square). from here we can take the Mobility to the Hotel (not included).
- Hotel: Hotel in Cusco.
- Meals: Breakfast.
Day 4: Cusco - Cusco airport
Transfer from the hotel to the airport to board your domestic or international flight.
- Transfers Airport – hotel – Airport.
- Tourist bus for services.
- Bus up and down Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual English/Spanish professional tour guide.
- General tourist ticket (10 tourist sites, 5 museums and the Qosqo Native Art Center.
- Tourist train Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Entry to Machu Picchu.
- Transfers Airport – hotel – Airport.
- 1 night hotel in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- 2 Night hotel in Cusco
- 3 breakfasts at the hotel.
- 1 Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Drinks at lunch and others.
- Entrance to the temple of Qoricancha. S/15.00 soles.
- Telephone calls.
- Meals after coordination with the guest.
recomendatiosn for Machu Picchu Sacred Valley Tour
- A good quality rain jacket.
- Long pants.
- Hiking shoes (broken in).
- A hat or cap.
- Insect repellent.
- Sun cream.
- Sun glasses.
- Plug adaptors and connections.
- Any required medication.
How to Get
Travel to Cusco.
Tour In Cusco 4 days package starts from your pick up from the airport in Cusco, in the city is the Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport for local or domestic flights, to get to Cusco all travelers must disembark in Lima and go through immigration, even if your flight to Cusco is the same day and the same airline.
Which option to take by air or by car.
To get to Cusco and make the tour to Machu Picchu Sacred Valley 4 days, the best option to travel to Cusco is by air, there are currently several airlines that provide air transport service Lima-Cusco, among which we can mention, LATAM, VIVA AIR, SKY AIRLINE, STAR PERU. Of all of them being the most recommended LATAM, for the variety of schedules that handles.
The option of travel by land is also a good option, but you always have to look for the best options and offer adequate comfort for the trip, the journey by bus is 22 hours, now if your journey is from Puno or Arequipa if you can take this option as the trip is usually cheaper and are only 12 hours of travel approx.
To be able to travel on domestic flights must take into account the type of service contracted as there are rates where only allow you to arrive maximum 8 kilos of luggage, if you travel with more be sure to hire in advance and avoid setbacks at the time of boarding.
In Cusco if you have luggage you can leave it safely in the lodging or we can also provide a place of deposit in the offices of Andino Tours Peru, but taking into account the opening and closing hours of the office.
If you arrive before the Check In time at the hotel, you can leave it for free in the hotel’s storage room so you can go out to do your activities or rest in the lobby of the hotel.
Altitude in Cusco.
Cusco is located at about 3300 meters above sea level, that is why people traveling from lower levels suffer from altitude sickness “Soroche”, this is caused because the higher altitude contains less oxygen than those who are at sea level, so the body works harder to get the oxygen it needs, which is why for long walks is recommended at least two days in Cusco to start.
Symptoms of altitude sickness are headache, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, sleeping problems, loss of appetite, breathing problems. Most of the time the symptoms will be mild, but in case of aggravation consult a doctor or contact our offices.
Coca tea is a recommended infusion for this disease, so in the lodging is always offered to counteract the altitude sickness.
You must remember that you come to enjoy a trip through wonderful trails with people who will always be willing to help you, so you can relax and enjoy every moment.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to consider when booking to Machu Picchu sacred Valley tour?
- Prices per person in US Dollars, programs for individual passengers, for groups please consult us.
- Excursions and transfers are made in shared or group service.
- Rates are subject to change without notice based on space availability or rates at the time of booking. See our Terms and Conditions.
- Cost does not include commission for use of magnetic media (credit or debit card, Paypal); Consider the 6% commission. ask for payment methods without commission.
- To manage the reservation it is necessary to prepay 15% of the total amount for options 1 to 3 and for options 4 to 6 it is necessary to prepay 50% of the total amount.
- University Students from 18 to 24 years old with valid University ID (please consult) discount of US$25.00 dollars.
- Passengers from the Andean Community of Nations (Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia) US$25.00 discount.
- Packages include train ticket Voyague (Inca Rail) or Expedition (Peru Rail).
- In case you wish other train services such as Panoramic, First Class, or Hiram Bingham, please consult prices.
- Si desea obtener mayor información y desea conocer nuestros descuentos CONTÁCTENOS al +51939420650 / +51984780610 o al correo Info@andinotoursperu.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.