TOURS IN LIMA 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
We will show you the three historical periods of our capital city: pre-Hispanic Lima, colonial Lima and modern Lima.
Our tour begins with a panoramic visit to Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Inca ceremonial center. We will continue our tour through the Historic Center of Lima, where we will appreciate monuments and colonial buildings, highlighting in this part the Paseo de la Republica, Plaza San Martin, Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Municipal Palace and others.
We will also visit the San Francisco Convent, which has the largest sample of colonial religious art in America. Here we will also visit its subway crypts known as “The Catacombs”.
Finally, we will visit the most traditional residential areas of Lima.
- Day 01 : City Tour Lima (Colonial)
- Day 02 : Transfer hotel – Airport.
Sites to visit
Day 01: transfer airport - hotel.
City tours in Lima : Visit the Historical Center of Peru
After your arrival in Lima in the morning hours in the afternoon before 2:00 p.m. you will be picked up from your hotel for the city tour that will last approximately 4 hours.
We begin our tour in Miraflores with a panoramic view of the “Pucllana Pyramid”, a magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center considered “sacred village” by the Incas.
We visit the Historic Center of Lima, where you will appreciate more than fifty monuments and colonial buildings, highlighting the Paseo de la Republica, Plaza San Martin, Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Municipal Palace and others.
We visit the MUSEUM OF THE CENTRAL RESERVE BANK, where you will appreciate the “Treasures of Peru Collection”, a select exhibition of gold objects, ceramics and textiles from various pre-Columbian cultures. Also appreciate the MONUMENTAL CONJUNTO DE SAN FRANCISCO, which is the largest sample of colonial religious art in America. The visit to its subway crypts known as “Catacombs” is a highlight.
LIMA CONTEMPORÁNEA | DISCOVER CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
Visit the most traditional residential areas of Lima, El Olivar de San Isidro, Miraflores and Larcomar.
Note: Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, closed to the public Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Closed all day on Mondays.
Day: 02 : Transfer hotel - Airport.
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport according to flight schedule 02 hours in advance.
- Reception at the airport (or bus station) in Lima and transfers in/out
- 01 night accommodation with breakfast in Lima
- Official Bilingual Guide
- Additional expenses
- Wear light and comfortable clothing.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- A photographic camera.
- A light coat.
Precios del Tour
|Numero de Personas||Price per person||Total ($ USD)||Book now|
How to Get
To be considered:
- Prices per person in US Dollars, programs for individual passengers, for groups please consult us.
- Excursions and transfers are in sharedorgroup service.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on availability of space or rates at the time of booking. See our Terms and Conditions
- Cost does not include commission for use of magnetic media (credit or debit card, Paypal); Consider the 6% commission. ask for payment methods without commission.
- To manage the reservation it is necessary to prepay 15% of the total amount for options 1 to 3 and for options 4 to 6 it is necessary to prepay 50% of the total amount.
- Si desea obtener mayor información y desea conocer nuestros descuentos CONTÁCTENOS al +51939420650 / +51984780610 o al correo Info@andinotoursperu.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.