Don’t let the limited time in Lima prevent you from visiting Huacachina and the Ballestas Islands. Get to know the desert oasis and natural spots in a full day excursion, ideal for travelers with little time. After traveling to Paracas, you will embark on a boat excursion to the Ballestas Islands, often compared to the Galapagos, to see colonies of sea lions and seals. Next, explore the Huacachina desert in a buggy and go sandboarding. Hotel pick up and transfer to the hotel is included.
Discover the unforgettable landscapes of the Ica region. From the incredible coastal wildlife to Huacachina, the city in a desert oasis, this tour explores the contrasts and picturesque surroundings of Paracas, Ica and Huacachina
Sites to visit
- Ballestas Islands
- Huacachina Oasis
- Easy cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance and get a full refund
- Precauciones contra COVID-19: Se aplican medidas especiales de salud y seguridad. More information
- Small group: A maximum of 15 participants
- Duration: 14 hours
- Start time4:15 a.m.
- Pick-up service: included
The Ballestas Islands are a vibrant and colorful wildlife sanctuary that is teeming with wild birds and mammals, such as sea lions, fur seals and endangered Humboldt penguins. Considered the “Peruvian Galapagos”, the excursion will allow you to see most of the marine fauna of the Ballestas Islands. During this two-hour boat excursion, you will come face to face with these animals in their natural habitat while aboard a speedboat. On rare occasions, it is even possible to see dolphins and whales. Obviously, this excursion is a spectacular option for animal lovers and birdwatchers.
PARACAS ICA HUACACHINA FULL DAY (DAILY TOURS)
- 3.30 Hrs. Report to Avenida Javier Prado Este 1109 La Victoria (Alt. Clínica Ricardo Palma) – Cruz del Sur Agency.
- 7:40 Hrs. You will be picked up from the bus terminal to be transferred to the El Chaco-Paracas pier.
Visit Paracas – Ballestas Islands.
- We will arrive at the port of El Chaco in Paracas, from where we will depart in modern gliders to the Ballestas Islands.
- On the way to the islands we will observe El Candelabro located in the bay of Paracas and small islands around it.
- We will observe the diversity of the marine fauna that lives here such as: Pelicans, Humboldt Penguins, Dolphins, Sea Lions, Red-headed Boobies, and others.
- 11:00 Hrs. Transfer to Ica – City tour Ica: We will visit the main attractions of this beautiful city, including the main square, the Cacerío de Cachiche (Cachiche witch and 7-headed tree).
Visit to a winery:
- We will visit the artisan vineyard (Catador or Nieto) where the grape brandy, known as Pisco, is made.
- We will have an explanation of the elaboration of wine and Pisco guided by an experienced worker of the winery.
- We will taste different types of Pisco, wines and the traditional Cachina.
Visit to the Huacachina Oasis:
- After the tour we will live an adventure through the desert of Ica aboard tubular cars.
- We will practice the sport of sandboarding
- We will enjoy the sunset in the Iqueño desert.
- End of the tour – Transfer to Ica bus terminal.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfer from Lima roundtrip in Cruz del Sur
- Pick up from land terminal in Paracas
- Guided tour to tourist sites
- Internal transfers Paracas – Ica
- City Tour in Ica
- Cacerio de Cachiche
- Visit Huacachina
- Viticultural Visits. Pisco and wine tasting
- Transfer at the end of the tour to the Ica bus terminal.
- Ballestas Islands Tax S/16.00
- Sand buggy or buggy rides plus sandboarding
- Tax on Sand Carts S/ 4.00
- Expenses not specified in the program
It is recommended to bring:
- Lightweight clothing
- Motion sickness pills
- 01 change for sliders
- Cámara fotográfica
Why choose Andino Tours Peru
WHY ANDINO TOURS PERU?
We are a travel agency tour operator located in the city of Cusco, we have tourism professionals dedicated to quality service.
Our team is integrated by professionals with experience and responsibility to meet each of the requirements of our passengers and offer the best moments and unforgettable trips during their estimated travel time.
why travel ANDINO TOURS PERU?
Our company is legally constituted for more than 3 years in the market, we are registered in SUNARP and SUNAT, as regulatory authorities of commerce in Peru, as well as registered in the GERCETUR-CUSCO as tour operators and retail travel agency. We have also received the certification as Licensees of the PERU BRAND, and registered in PROMPERU and IPERU.
In order to provide the best service to our customers we are in constant search of certifications that endorse us as a travel agency 100% recommendable.